The Pace T20 is a temporary dual chamber pacemaker for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Provides pre- and post-operative protection for the patient
- As a temporary pacemaker for implant change
- Emergency stimulation of both heart chambers with just one button press
The Pace T20 is designed for temporary use (< 30 days). It offers all common dual-chamber stimulation modes.
- The touch screen allows a simple and intuitive operation of the device
- Emergency stimulation can be started with just one button
- Stress-free battery change thanks to long-life back-up battery
- Automatic and manual setting of TARP, AV-Delay and PVARP
- Stimulation modes: A00, AAI, AAT, V00, VVI, VVT, 0S0, DDD, DDI, DVI, D00, DDT, VDD, VAT, emergency and high rate stimulation
- Up to 20V output amplitude
- Lifetime of up to 150 hours
- Protection cover
- High-quality, resterilizable patient cables
- Disposable patient cable
Ask for more info now
Request more information for the product free of charge and without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to present our products to you.