The Pace T20 is a temporary dual chamber pacemaker for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Provides pre- and post-operative protection for the patient
- As a temporary pacemaker for implant change
- Emergency stimulation of both heart chambers with just one button press
The Pace T20 is designed for temporary use (< 30 days). It offers all common dual-chamber stimulation modes.
- The touch screen allows a simple and intuitive operation of the device
- Emergency stimulation can be started with just one button
- Stress-free battery change thanks to long-life back-up battery
- Automatic and manual setting of TARP, AV-Delay and PVARP
- Stimulation modes: A00, AAI, AAT, V00, VVI, VVT, 0S0, DDD, DDI, DVI, D00, DDT, VDD, VAT, emergency and high rate stimulation
- Up to 20V output amplitude
- Lifetime of up to 150 hours
- Protection cover
- High-quality, resterilizable patient cables
- Disposable patient cable
Request an offer now
Request a quote for the product free of charge and without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to present our products and attractive offers to you.