The PACE T10 is an external, temporary one-chamber heart pacemaker for intracardial (transvenous) or myocardial temporary stimulation of the heart. It is intended for patient-related, possibly mobile use on the patient.
- Defibrillation protection
- Long battery life of over 200 hours with one battery charge
- The backup battery system also offers capacity for up to 100 hours after discharge of the main batteries and allows a relaxed replacement of batteries even during stimulation
- Precise and illuminated LCD touch screen
- Patented clamping system
The Pace T10 is the first external pacemaker on the market to offer a patented touch screen system that guarantees fast, safe and easy handling without submenu. A context-sensitive display structure that changes according to the selected mode makes handling even easier. The single-chamber model Pace T10 delivers all important pacemaker modes.
- Easy attachment of the device to the patient or to the bed using mounting adapters (holding cuffs)
- Digital precision
- Potential-free outputs
- Two-phase stimulation pulses incl. autohort neutralise electrical charges at the electrodes
- Simple locking of functions against unintentional operation
- Patented clamps with a diameter of 0,9 to 2,1 mm, protected from overturning
- Easy cleaning and disinfection, since rotary knobs have been omitted.
- Modes of operation: A00, AAI, AAT, V00, VVI, VVT, 0S0, Emergency and High Rate Stimulation
- Stimulation amplitude: 1-20 V
- Pulse width AXX modes: 0,7 ms
- Pulse width VXX modes: 0,5 ms
- Pulse width High rate stimulation: 1 ms
- Sensitivity: 0,1 mV – 20 mV
- Pulse rate: 40-180 ppm
- High rate stimulation: 40-1000 ppm
- Emergency stimulation: V00/≥ 10 V/≥ 80 ppm
- Refractory time atrium: 400 ms – 300 ms, depending on pulse rate
- Refractory time ventricle: 250 ms
- Run Away Protection
- Noise detection
- Warnings: Short circuit, open inputs, impedance, pulse rate warning, noise, EOL, self-test/system error
- Defibrillation-protected application part of type CF.
- Supply: 2x AA batteries, 1,5 V, 2600 mAh
- Service life with 1 battery: >= 200 hours
- Backup battery: 1350 mAh
- Dimensions: Approx. 142 x 82 x 37 mm
- Weight: Approx. 285 g
- Protection cover
- High-quality, restorative patient cables (manufacturer livetec GmbH)
- Compatible resterilisable patient cables, disposable patient cables, heart wires and inflow electrodes of FIAB)
Ask for more info now
Request more information for the product free of charge and without obligation. We will contact you as soon as possible to present our products to you.